I am currently settling into my 20s – loving life, loving myself and finally loving my skin. But it hasn’t always been this way!
As a teen I was very insecure and this was primarily due to the fact that I had bad skin and a lot of spots. I was exhausted with trying drug store products which helped for about 2 weeks then made my skin even worse! I even went to my GP to get prescriptions and resorted to using products from Africa (trust me I was desperate to be free from acne!).
Everything changed when I found out about Clinique’s 3 step anti-blemish solutions.
This is not a sponsored post and I wanted to share how amazing this product is. I recently purchased it for my sister who currently has worse acne than I had at her age – she has been using it for just a week and I have seen a significant difference.
The product is quite expensive for the full bottle size, however for £25 you can get the gift/trial set which in my opinion (if you use it sparingly) will last you a while and be enough for your skin to clear up.
How to use:
- It is quite clear on the packaging which item is step 1 etc
- One pump is enough to wash your face with the cleansing foam. Make sure you have removed any makeup and if you aren’t wearing any still use a make up wipe to remove any excess dirt. Before applying the foam rinse your face with some warm water.
- Before using the clarifying lotion shake the bottle thoroughly as there is a white solution at the bottom of the bottle which needs to be mixed each time you use it. When you apply the clarifying lotion to cotton wool do not use circular motions to rub into the skin as this will dry out your skin.
- A pea sized amount of the clearing moisturiser should be enough.
- Make sure you do this morning and night 🙂
I hope this post helps somebody. Love always
Prinny Rae x